This is a very popular program (Now Designed and Offered for Aggressive Dogs) and is usually booked for a few months in advance, so please contact us before paying online or trying to schedule an appointment for this. This is where you drop off your dog, and 2-weeks later you pick up a dog that is flawless outside, off-leash, with distractions! See our youtube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos!
This 2-week program is a program that focuses on practical, everyday obedience that is completed with a high level of precision, outside, off-leash, with distractions! This program provides a little bit of everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people). All behaviors are taught with high-level distraction proofing. This program offers the following:
- Sit and Extended Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down and Extended Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Greeting Manners (not jumping)
- Waiting politely at doors and gates (wait when they are opened until you release them)
- Waiting politely for meals (wait until they are released)
- Training with distractions (dogs and people)
- Place and Extended Place (Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released)
- Heel Command (off-leash, will come around the right side of your body and sit down right beside your left leg).
The total price of this 2-week intensive package $3,400 (Can be paid in 3 installments – Call for Details)
After completion of the training, the owner will be provided with a 2-hour one-on-one session which will detail everything their companion does, how to handle them, and how to properly control them.
** It is impossible to guarantee fixes of major behavioral issues such as dog aggression or people aggression during the 2-week board and train. We can give you control and better help manage these issues
* CUSTOMER NOTICE
Prices are marked at an e-Check (ACH) Discount of 3.99%, so you are saving instantly if you are paying by e-Check. If you pay in any other method than e-Check, you will not be taking advantage of the 3.99% e-Check Discount and the difference will be added to your purchase.